Long owning the default position, the pure, tolerant Democrats easily assume a morally superior attitude while labeling those who differ from their point of view as morally deficient, quickly dousing dissenters with the 2008-2012 election buzz word–racist.
Uh, uh; I know better and so do you and so does Charlie Martin of PJ Tatler, factually exposing the Democrats as the real racists. Long term, pervasive racists at that, but no surprise there.
A few examples:
* It was Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Democrat, who founded the Ku Klux Klan.
* Woodrow Wilson segregated Federal Buildings and jobs after 50 years of integration under largely Republican administrations.
* It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted Jim Crow Laws.
* It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted “separate but equal”.
* It was the Democrat Party in the South that supported the Ku Klux Klan.
Read more by Ethel C. Fenig at American Thinker