Pin a picture – The RPMC is on Pinterest
Pin a picture – The RPMC is on Pinterest
Pin a picture at https://www.pinterest.com/mkegop/
Liberals show how racist they are by how they treat black Conservatives.
Umm…”One who disagrees with Obama”? Correct!
Long owning the default position, the pure, tolerant Democrats easily assume a morally superior attitude while labeling those who differ from their point of view as morally deficient, quickly dousing dissenters with the 2008-2012 election buzz word–racist.
Uh, uh; I know better and so do you and so does Charlie Martin of PJ Tatler, factually exposing the Democrats as the real racists. Long term, pervasive racists at that, but no surprise there.
A few examples:
* It was Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Democrat, who founded the Ku Klux Klan.
* Woodrow Wilson segregated Federal Buildings and jobs after 50 years of integration under largely Republican administrations.
* It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted Jim Crow Laws.
* It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted “separate but equal”.
* It was the Democrat Party in the South that supported the Ku Klux Klan.
Read more by Ethel C. Fenig at American Thinker
Most people are either a Democrat by design, or a Democrat by deception. That is either they were well aware the racist history of the Democrat Party and still chose to be Democrat, or they were deceived into thinking that the Democratic Party is a party that sincerely cared about Black people.
History reveals that every piece of racist legislation that was ever passed and every racist terrorist attack that was ever inflicted on African Americans, was initiated by the members of the Democratic Party. From the formation of the Democratic Party in 1792 to the Civil Rights movement of 1960’s, Congressional records show the Democrat Party passed no specific laws to help Blacks, every law that they introduced into Congress was designed to hurt blacks in 1894 Repeal Act. The chronicles of history shows that during the past 160 years the Democratic Party legislated Jim Crows laws, Black Codes and a multitude of other laws at the state and federal level to deny African Americans their rights as citizens.
History reveals that the Republican Party was formed in 1854 to abolish slavery and challenge other racist legislative acts initiated by the Democratic Party.
Read more by Wayne Perryman at hnn.us
In my younger days I was your average black leftist, liberal democrat. During the early 1980′s I started reading about American race relations. I was shocked at what I read and could not accept the historical material. So, I started reading American history during the Civil War era. Again, I was shocked. So, I read the Congressional Globe, which pre-dated the Congressional Record, to read something not filtered through the potential bias of an author. Again, I was shocked to learn about the history of the democrat party and how that party laid the foundation that has influenced race relations in America in the past. Those past political actions by the democrat party continue, to this day, to exploit the impoverished condition of black Americans, which were caused by the democrat party for the purpose of gaining political power.
Read more by Dr. Larry O. Simmons, a black Republican from Detroit, MI at HipHopRepublican.com
1) Liberalism is college professors and documentary filmmakers accumulating vast fortunes in a capitalistic system by decrying the evils of capitalism.
2) Liberalism is claiming that the “border is secure” while saying we shouldn’t deport anyone who illegally crosses the border.
3) Liberalism is “environmental activists” flying across the world to ride together in SUVs to posh environmental conferences where they call for everyone else to live like cavemen in order to save the planet.
4) Liberalism is spewing hatred and profanity at conservative women, calling for gun control that leaves women defenseless against rapists and murderers, and celebrating misogynistic pigs like Bill Clinton while accusing OTHER PEOPLE of being engaged in a “war on women.”
Read more by John Hawkins at Townhall.com
The Democrat party has subtly changed the wording, but after all these years it is still crooning the same old racist tunes; updated and syncopated for 2016, of course. The Democrat party “plantation” is the dependence class, with the new harvest being minority voter turnout. The Democrat party can reliably count on minority votes, because they have been telling minorities for the past 45 years that only Democrats “truly care.”
Read more by Ben Gaul at guardianlv.com