EXCEPT WHEN IT IS AND WHEN IT DOES. Yorktown. Lepanto. Vienna. Tours. Belgrade.
I’ll cover you if it doesn’t work out.
1. Rights belong to individuals, not groups; they derive from our nature and can neither be granted nor taken away by government.
2. All peaceful, voluntary economic and social associations are permitted; consent is the basis of the social and economic order.
3. Justly acquired property is privately owned by individuals and voluntary groups, and this ownership cannot be arbitrarily voided by governments.
4. Government may not redistribute private wealth or grant special privileges to any individual or group.
5. Individuals are responsible for their own actions; government cannot and should not protect us from ourselves.
Read more by Ron Paul at LewRockwell.com
Putting Americans in concentration camps?
Anyone remember what happened today, (February 19) 73 years ago?
On February 19th, 1942 FDR willfully and intentionally violated The Constitution, an act for which he should have been impeached.
I am speaking of the Japanese internment — the rounding up of over 100,000 people who were frog-marched into Concentration Camps on American soil.
Far more than half were American Citizens with a full and complete set of alleged Constitutional Rights.
We, America, did this.
Read more by Karl Denninger at GunsSaveLife.com
I talked at length with a Trump supporter I grew up around. I wanted to understand. I respected her growing up. I wanted to know why a person as kind and compassionate as I remember her is voting for someone like Donald Trump.
Read more by David A Hill Jr at ExtraNewsFeed.com