From 8:30am to 12 noon
Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront, an IHG Hotel
4700 North Port Washington Road Milwaukee, WI 53212
Please take notice that there is hereby called, by action of the Chair of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County, a County Caucus, as provided in Article IX, Section 9.01 of the Constitution of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. To elect Representatives to serve on the following Committees:
Credentials, Resolutions, and Rules for the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th Congressional Districts.
2. Acceptance of Delegates/Alternates to district caucuses and the Republican Party of Wisconsin State Convention.
3. To promulgate and adopt the reports from the committees on Credentials, Rules and Resolutions.
4. To elect the 2023-2025 Executive Board of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County.
5. To hear reports from Milwaukee County party leaders, elected officials and other invited guests.
6. To transact any other business that may become necessary to gain the objectives of the RPMC.
Membership renewals must be made no later than Thursday, February 16th, 2023 (nine days before the caucus) to be eligible to vote at the county caucus. New members must have joined no later than Friday, January 27th, 2023 (29 days before the caucus) to be eligible to vote at the county caucus. www.mkegop.com
RSVP to Laurie Wolf
[email protected] or 414-899-8340
Republican Party of Milwaukee County
PO Box 14665
West Allis, WI 53214